Create Google Login API For Your Website
Create Google login API for your website
What is Google API?
Google APIs are application programming interfaces developed by Google which allow communication with Google Services and their integration to other services
Create API from Google console:
- Visit the google console page at “https://console.developers.google.com”
- Create new project or select a project if you have already.
- To create an OAuth 2.0 client ID in the console
- From the projects list, select a project or create a new one.
- Configure your consent screen by clicking Oauth Consent Screen.
- Then click Credentials to create credentials. Then select OAuth client ID.
- Click Create client ID and choose type as Web application
- Make note of the Client ID.
You can use this key in your website for Google Signup and Signin.
Hope you understand the API creation from Google.