Getting ICal Link From Google Calendar
Getting iCal Link from Google Calendar
How to Get the iCal Link from Google Calendar
- Log into your Google Calendar.
- Under My Calendars on the left-hand menu, locate your calendar account and click on the vertical ellipsis (⋮)
- Select Settings and sharing.
- Make Sure the Calendar is available for public.
- Under "settings for my calendar" click on Integrate calendar on the left side of the screen.
- You can find your ical url from there
- Copy the iCal URL.